TEMPLVM Project Discussion Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-01 11:28:14

Marcus Lanna Lupus
Administrator
Windows 10Chrome 73.0

Requirements to access the college of Diana’s altar

Requirements to access the college of Diana’s altar

Salvete omnes, I'm Marcus Lanna Lupus, head of the college of the altar of Diana.
If you are interested to access the college, below you will find the necessary requirements that I demand. Many of you will seem excessive, but the Cultus Deorum is not a game or a personal matter (I do and believe what I prefer).

To access the college, you must necessarily have the following requirements:

• Have at least a fair knowledge of everything related to the Goddess.

• Adhere as closely as possible to the Mos Maiorum or to behaviour codes of the same value, such as the Delphic Maxims or the Nine Noble Virtues of Asatru.

• Own a Lararium and practice domestic worship as much as possible.

• Have a European ancestry.

All the adherents of true ancestral European cults such as the Asatru or Celtism or the true syncretic cults such as the Gallo-Roman, Roman-British or Greco-Roman traditions are more than welcome.

The access is strictly forbidden to:

• First of all, who does not know that Diana and Luna are different goddesses.

• Adherent, even partially, to pseudo paganism such as witchcraft, Wicca, Stregheria, Druidism, Neo-Druidism, ...

• Self-proclaimed priestesses of the Goddess, prophets, seers, palmists, ...

• Extremist syncretists (who defines the Goddess as Diana-Demeter-Cybele-Isis-Minerva-Venus, ...).

• Monists or syncretists who mix the Roman tradition with monotheistic religions.

• Believers adhering to extreme philosophical theologies.

• Masons, Kremmerzians, Theosophists, ...

• Left-wingers and feminists.

• Who does not care for his body as sedentary, smokers, alcoholics, drug users...

To join the Collegium contact me on Facebook.

Scene_of_sacrifice_in_honour_of_Diana._Fresco_from_the_triclinium_of_House_of_the_Vettii_in_Pompeii.jpg

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] CCBot

Board footer